You all may get tired of my raspberry recipes! I’m not complaining, but we have raspberries, raspberries, raspberries and more raspberries. I have made raspberry freezer jam, raspberry dessert bars, frozen a bunch of them, made raspberry sweet tea, raspberry smoothies and this is my 5th batch of raspberry muffins…..yum! These are sweetened with maple syrup and they make a great quick and healthy breakfast!
Start out by melting the butter, then stir in the maple syrup, eggs, milk, and vanilla. Measure in the flour and baking powder. Stir well…
Gently fold in the fresh raspberries…
Fill 12 greased muffin tins evenly. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
An easy breakfast or healthy snack with berries strait from the garden!
- ⅓ cup butter (or coconut oil) - melted
- ¾ cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup of milk (I use almond milk)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup unbleached all purpose flour
- ¾ cup whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 to 2 cups fresh raspberries
- Melt the butter and stir in the maple syrup, eggs, milk, and vanilla.
- Measure in the flour and baking powder - mix well
- Gently fold in the raspberries.
- Fill 12 greased muffin cups evenly.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.